Sales Co-OrdinatorEdinburgh (Head Office)
Job Title: Sales Co-Ordinator
Job Location: Edinburgh (Head Office)
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
Job Purpose: To be the first point of contact for ALL Sunamp customers. Maintenance and smooth running of the sales operation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This role as Sales Coordinator provides the necessary support to the sales team. The Sales Co-ordinator will become the first point of contact for customers and administrator for sales colleagues, by keeping CRM, sales colleagues’ schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the sales team’s activities to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Taking sales enquiries, record enquiry, verify and allocate to the most appropriate member of staff
- Primary contact and administrator of the SunampCRM System
- Initial input information of customer into the CRM system making sure information is consistent and correctly tagged
- Check information as to website to verify all leads
- Monitor progress of new leads on a weekly basis to make sure all leads have been contacted
- Advise and assist the sales team as required
- Make sure all data in the CRM in up to date, clean and current
- Train and guide staff on the CRM as required
- Support sales team to facilitate smooth running of team
- Support Installation and Training Manager to co-ordinate training sessions for Installers and Resellers
- Support sales team
- Marketing Materials:
- Help prepare marketing information as required (case studies)
- Input into website set up to make sure ensure smooth customer journey
- Manage the stationery stock control and ordering
- Manage the marketing stock control and ordering
- Weekly Sales Meetings:
- Agree agenda, record all actions on Sunamp minute template and circulate after meeting to all sales staff.
- Liaise with finance to get sales invoiced for that week.
- Work with and update sales sheet for Chief Revenue Officer
- Assist sales staff with the preparation of materials for external meeting
- Attend conferences and exhibitions where required.
- Any other duties reasonably required to fulfil the job function.
Skill and Competency Requirements
- Good general standard of education
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Effective communicator
- Ability to use initiative
- Organisational ability
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate can-do attitude
- No special circumstances
Basis and Values
Able to respect basis of, and work with, our values, showing a commitment to, and understanding of, the Sunamp culture
Is this YOU?! If so, apply today!
Apply For This Position