Head of EngineeringEast Lothian
Job Title: Head of Engineering
Job Location: East Lothian
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Our Head of Engineering is responsible for leading all development, designing and build of product. Taking new R&D developments in conjunction with input from the Product Manager design, develop and build products ready full-scale production.
This role would be a excellent step up for an already established Engineering Manager or Senior Engineering Lead who can demonstrate working in a similar environment, managing teams and driving an innovative department forward.
You will be participating as part of the senior management team with key inputs into strategy and management at the local and strategic level as well as being responsible for the design through to production readiness of the Sunamp Product lines.
Experience of setting product plans and goals to ensure the design is robust, practical and can be productionised is paramount as is leading and managing the entire engineering function on a daily basis.
You will have a track records of managing and executing product development projects against delivery commitment and project plans with a practical knowledge of the development of IP.
As this role is very much at the heart of future growth you will ensure design engineering quality standards are promoted but just as importantly work collaboratively with the Product Manager, Production Manager and Head of Materials.
You will be:
- A strategic and creative thinker
- Result orientated
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Hold strong leadership skills with a balance of mentorship
- Ability to move a cross functional group in a unified direction
- Strong listening skills with ability to communicate clearly with different audience needs
- Methodical approach, understand data and identify trends.
- Track record in leading projects and meeting deadlines
- MUST have experience in a HVAC environment
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Understanding of Chemistry.
- Benefits to you
Salary range: £60 to £70,000 dependent on experience
31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Superb working conditions
Collaborative work facility
Is this YOU?! If so, apply today!
Apply For This Position