Sunamp Are Recruiting For…
We are kicking off our 2019 recruitment programme by looking for an innovative Marketing Manager.
This role will appeal to those who are highly ambitious, seeking a wide variety of challenges from their work, and looking to take ownership and absolute responsibility for the marketing element of the business. The successful candidates should have strong experience in a B2B environment, but most importantly be a senior marketing all-rounder that can deliver strong campaigns and overall marketing strategy. This is an excellent time to join our expanding team based in East Lothian Edinburgh!
We are so proud in what we have achieved to date but are exceedingly proud at the future that lies ahead. You could be part of that future and get involved in really exposing the Sunamp brand both in the UK and abroad.
Personally you will be creative, adaptable, analytic with excellent writing skills. We are looking for that team member who will welcome public speaking, holds excellent interpersonal and communication skills and so importantly you will be a natural leader. This role will challenge you as we are still a young company but our values, ethics and purpose are driven by a fun and outstanding team.
Regional Business Development Manager – Southwest
HOME-BASED with travel throughout London and Home Counties
We are expanding our sales capacity throughout the UK and looking to recruit new Business Development Managers! As part of a highly skilled, innovative and energetic sales team, you will demonstrate:
- Superb customer relationship skills.
- Ability to run and manage your own client pipeline.
- To continually learn from the customer, their needs and requirements to allow you to build long standing relationships.
- Ability to present at any level both internally and externally.
- Work closely with your team members to encourage department goals are met and exceeded.
- Work closely with the Sales Director demonstrating complete transparency with sales data.
- Think outside the box to identify new opportunities.
- Take complete accountability for impeccable CRM.
- To clearly demonstrate a thorough understanding of the HVAC/Renewable Energy industry.
- Play an integral part in building a very successful team of sales professionals dedicated to proving just how good our product is.
- To encourage and promote internal development sessions with team members either remotely or on site.
We are so proud in the what we have achieved to date but are exceedingly proud at the future that lies ahead. You could be part of that future and get involved in really exposing the Sunamp brand both in the UK and abroad.
Personally you will be curious, clever, honest and affable with excellent judgement. This role will challenge you as we are still a young company but our values, ethics and purpose are driven by a a fun and outstanding team.
Successful team members will enjoy an excellent package including car allowance, generous bonus, contributory pension, birthday holidays and free fruit!!. With oodles of opportunity and development as the business grows, you could excel in a business that really cares.
This role is home-based with extensive travel and the understanding that you will be expected to travel to HQ in Edinburgh every now and again!
Process Improvement Engineer
The Process Improvement Engineer role is a newly created addition to an already existing production and engineering team. You will use engineering skills, lean manufacturing tools, safety expertise and practical experience to transition products from ‘development’ to ‘manufacturing’ and to improve
manufacturing processes and procedures which in turn improve efficiencies and product quality and reduce
This role will attract an established Process Improvement Engineer who has demonstrable experience within continuous improvement methodologies as well as being am ambassador for internal BMS systems and assisting with the architecture of continually implementing best practice amongst the team. You will have working knowledge of managing ISO accreditations
Qualified to degree level in production engineering you will already have a qualification in NEBOSH as well as Lean Manufacturing. Alongside this you will be an excellent communicator, someone that enjoys being in a very focused but fun environment and playing an integral part of the team.
Based in East Lothian, you will enjoy working within an engaging team whilst having the opportunity to truly develop to your full potential. Excellent package plus benefits.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Joining an established engineering team, these newly created roles will attract Design Engineers with at least 3 years experience within a mechanical discipline. You will have sound experience of working with heating and cooling system design, detail manufacturing drawing creation, whilst supporting production engineering activities such as design and development of prototype and production components, BOM. Working with internal teams and assisting at external collaborative project meetings.
You will be able to demonstrate a passion for R&D activities such as hands on testing, creation of plans as well as assembly of HVAC and system Prototypes.
So your experience:
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Ability to use AuotCad, Auto Desk Inventor
- Experience of Project Management
- HVAC Engineering knowledge is ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of Chemistry and thermal properties of materials
Apart from the satisfaction that you are working with a leading developer of HVAC systems, we pride ourselves on developing our teams within. You will be offered an excellent salary with benefits, an extra day off for your birthday as well as free fruit on site!
Joining an established engineering team, this newly created role will:
- Produce conceptual designs for the Sunamp Product Architecture Roadmap and evolve these through to production, with focus on heat pumping / refrigeration
- Create assembly/manufacture drawings for each product iteration.
- Build and test prototypes
- Undertake engineering tasks using established procedures & calculations
- Undertake engineering layouts for fit, form and function checking
- Preparation of documentation for engineering design files including project summary
- Observance of Safety and Environmental requirements
- Failure mode and effect analysis
- Preparation and Organisation of in-house product testing with Testing Engineer and Test Technicians
- Carry out tasks assigned by the Head of R&D
What can you bring:
- Degree Qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline, including thermodynamic analysis
- Proven track record of design and development
- Experience of engineering design and development process
- Good analytical skills
- Methodical approach to component design
- Superb communication skills to work on a collaborative basis.
- Sunamp is all about teamwork, we expect everyone to take an interest and work together!
- Initiative and leadership skills, and the ability to gain the trust, commitment and co-operation of others
- Organisational skills, to deal with a diverse range of challenges
As a company we are proud of what we have achieved so far but even more so about what lies ahead. We are looking for new dedicated team members to join a company that will provide development, challenge, diversity as well as an excellent package, an extra day off for your birthday as well as free fruit!
For further details, get in touch
Future Career Opportunities
Project Manager (Macmerry)
Chief Revenue Officer (Macmerry)
OEM Sales Manager (Based in Macmerry with travel)
OEM Support Manager (Based in Macmerry with travel)
Production Engineer (Macmerry)
Procurement Manager (Macmerry)
Controls Engineer (Macmerry)
Software Engineer (Macmerry)
Product Manager (Macmerry)
M&E Engineer (Macmerry)
HR Assistant (Macmerry)
Graduate Accounts Assistant (Macmerry)
Test Engineers (Mats and Systems) *3 (Macmerry)
What We Do
Phase change materials have been tried and tested many times before but it takes a great deal of creativity and application to make them work effectively. We have pioneered this in the built environment, tackling fuel poverty and developing a range of products which, so far, have been installed in over 1000 homes.
More recently Sunamp technology has expanded into the automotive sector, addressing problems of air pollution by reducing emissions to improve air quality.
Sunamp batteries address vehicle thermal management challenges such as engine and cabin warm up, catalytic converter temperature fluctuation and battery thermal conditioning and HVAC systems.
We are very ambitious. We believe in taking smart risks and actively foster a collaborative culture where ideas are shared. We also know that thinking big requires certain skills, passion, an adventurous spirit and a rigorous approach.
Sunamp has a share option scheme for all staff. We want all our staff to be able to be part of the future success of the company.
Our Team Make Us Who We Are
Sunamp is made up of very talented individuals who are well respected in their roles. Personality is key and our team reaches their individual and collective goals because of their collaboration with each other.
Great things about working with Sunamp
Sunamp is a small but fast growing company with lots of great opportunities. The work is challenging and interesting. The people are clever, interesting individuals who have risen to the challenge and all want to do their bit to combat climate change.
We also have fun together.
We have a fleet of EVs and charging points.
And we have free fruit.